Current positions available:
Salary: Circa £40,000 (subject to experience)
Starting date: ASAP
ie is a long-established, multi-discipline marketing agency located on Berkeley Square in Bristol. We work as an outsourced marketing department for our clients, helping them grow their business through intelligent, creative marketing that delivers measurable results.
We are looking for an Account Director to join our talented team to work with key accounts and help develop our business.
The role requires a thorough understanding of marketing (across all channels) and a minimum of 8 years’ industry experience, preferably with some time spent working agency-side.
You will be responsible for:
- Advising clients on marketing strategy and planning.
- Costing and scheduling marketing activity.
- Project implementation, overseeing all stages from initiation to completion.
- Briefing and liaising with our creative and digital team.
- Timely delivery of required communications and reporting on results.
- Building strong and lasting client relationships.
We are a friendly, hardworking bunch with a collaborative, can-do attitude and look forward to welcoming a new team member with a similar approach. For the right person this role offers the opportunity to become an integral part of a successful business.
You will be working with clients across a variety of different industries and will therefore need:
- A thorough understanding of marketing - mainly B2B, some B2C.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience - client/agency side.
- Excellent communication skills - friendly, organised and efficient.
- Experience in implementing campaigns including briefing third-party suppliers.
- To be data-savvy, with a strong ability to analyse, interpret and present statistics.
- A positive attitude, a willingness to collaborate and a good sense of humour.
- A competitive salary - circa £40,000 (subject to experience).
- 25 days’ holiday – plus bank holidays.
- Annual bonus (discretionary, performance and profit related).
- Childcare vouchers.
- Pleasant work environment - light and airy offices located on Berkeley Square just off Park Street.
- Friendly, collaborative team.
- Hybrid working.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If this sounds of interest, please send a copy of your c.v. to Kevin@ie-marketing.co.uk